Third Party Billing Import provides a practical solution to a common problem for IT organizations. By merging various electronic carrier bills (including mobile phone, calling card, audio conferencing, etc.) into the standard call accounting reports, end users and financial analysts can browse one set of reports instead of searching through a separate report from each carrier.
SAI’s library of third party format routines includes dozens of formats including the most popular mobile providers:
- AT&T Wireless
- Verizon Wireless
The billing data is imported directly from the carrier’s web based billing portal. The usage , one-time and recurring cost data is then merged with data collected from your PBX, creating one consolidated report. Each carrier’s costed call records are used exactly as provided or you may also choose to discount or surcharge call costs.
- Streamlined Distribution of Wireless and Wireline Expenses Through a Single Reporting Tool
- End Users Managers and Financial Analysts Have One Place to View Billing Information
- Visibility to End User Adoption of New Wireless Services
- Consolidated Reporting of Wireless and Wireline Expense
- Support for Dozens of Carrier Formats
- Using Carrier Provided Costs or Uplifting as Desired