Sierra Gold Communications Management consists of four key components.
- Fixed and Mobile Usage Reporting and Cost Allocation
- Mobile Device Management
- Telecom Expense Management
- E911 Notification
Each of these components plays a vital role in simplifying an ever complex communications environment.
Sierra Gold VTS (Virtual Telemanagement Solution) provides comprehensive browser based reporting of both fixed and mobile usage. The reporting capabilities allow large organizations to track communications assets and their usage on a global basis.
Key Reporting Capabilities:
- Allocate usage costs accurately and equitably across the enterprise
- Make telecom cost and usage projections
- Access raw call detail records (CDR) at any time for security, audit or legal investigations
- Protect against toll fraud by proactively monitoring for suspicious calling patterns
- Analyze and balance traffic over your telecom network including SIP traffic
- Support productivity goals in telesales, customer service and accounts receivable groups
Sierra Gold MAX (Mobile Access Xtreme) provides Mobile Device Management for medium and large organizations. Sierra Gold MAX provides real-time information and control for all your wireless devices.
Key Reporting and Management Capabilities:
- Lock and wipe phones remotely
- Locate a device in real-time
- Monitor a phone for suspicious call activity
- Prevent texting while driving
- Redirect 411 calls to low cost alternatives
- Tag calls for time and expense tracking
- Integrate the reporting of your mobile calls with wire-line calls
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) provides full life cycle management for all of your voice, video and data expenses including both wire-line circuits and wireless devices.
Key Reporting Capabilities :
- Automatic upload of paper and electronic invoices
- Search expenses across carriers, departments, users, accounts and more
- Cost allocation, auditing and invoice processing
- Visibility and control over telecom expenses through configurable dashboards
- Exportable data formats: csv, xls
- BI Reporting
- Recovery of savings through historical audit
- Future savings through cost reduction recommendations
E911 Notification provides a comprehensive approach to managing the databases to ensure that 911 calls and location information are accurately delivered to emergency responders — especially when multiple floors, multiple sites, or remote workers are involved.
Key Reporting and Management Capabilities :
- Transmission of data to the E-911 regional data repositories and/or adjunct equipment
- Database maintenance and update
- Remote user/address implementation
- Nomadic user management
- Incremental or full switch data change downloads
- IP Cloud Dashboard