SAI’s integrated call accounting and TEM services provide a proactive, continuous approach to managing telecommunications expenses and operations on your terms. We work with you to design a tailored call accounting/TEM solution that offers the degree of control you need to realize an optimal return on investment.
Call accounting is a valuable part of an effective strategy for improving TEM results (to learn more, see Call Accounting Boosts the Power of TEM). However, additional components that contribute to the overall success of a TEM solution, such as circuit inventory management and invoice processing, require specialized expertise. To deliver a superior solution, we’ve chosen to partner with leading-edge companies that provide that expertise:
- Rivermine, a premier TEM provider
- Comstructure, a nationwide consulting firm specializing in telecommunications infrastructures
Combining our own usage management and call accounting technology with the expense management capabilities of our TEM partners enhances our ability to deliver essential technologies to customers around the world. With our partners, we can provide a complete service solution that:
- Simplifies, centralizes, and proactively manages all of your telecommunications assets
- Provides visibility into and control over telecom spending
- Can significantly reduce your expenses by quickly addressing specific “pain points” within the telecom environment.
- Doesn’t burden you with another enterprise system on your network. Web-based access to a hosted TEM/call accounting solution provides all the benefits of usage management and TEM without draining your internal resources, so your staff can focus on the core competencies that offer the greatest value to your business.
Features of an Integrated TEM Solution
Sierra Gold integrates call accounting with TEM functionality to help you take greater control over your total communications costs, and improve the management of departments, employees, and telecom assets and resources.